landlord insurance brokers

Tuesday 24 March 2009

Landlords can insure against loss of rent

The FT reports that landlords can now insure themselves agsinst loss of rent from tenats. The schemes are typically offered by companies that provide tenant reference services for estate agents, such as Keysafe, Homelet and Experian. They charge a six-monthly or annual premium relative to the rent on the property. Keysafe, for example, charges £75 for six months or £120 for a year to cover up to £10,000 in lost rent and legal fees.

Bookmark and Share


Post a Comment